Can I call your services when I am or knowing someone having a crisis for self-harming?

Self-harming thoughts or behaviours can mean hurting self physically or ending one’s life. In facing such a crisis, you are advice to call 911 for emergency support. You may also call your family physician, or your local crisis hotline for assistance. In York Region, please call 310-COPE(2673), and in Toronto, please call 416-929-5200 Gerstein Crisis Centre.

Leave a Reply